To test the waters before jumping in, consider walking dogs through companies like Rover. Many businesses seek data entry clerks to help them enter information into their computer systems and spreadsheets. If you have strong computer and typing skills, this might be the business for you. Meg Golightly, founder at Gosimplified has made this small business idea into a successful career.
- You’ve put in the hard work and I’ve got good news — it’s only going to get harder.
- If that personal chef gig is too restrictive for your schedule, consider catering instead.
- Alternative service providers in the market may offer similar products.
- Deposit products offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
- And for online adverts the “conversion” into sales was a minuscule 0.01%.
- After you add the owners and managers you want, you can transfer primary ownership of your profile to the third party.
Our collaborative, supportive, inclusive …